Witchy Wonderland - Red River Exhibition Park
GET READY FOR A WICKEDLY FUN TIME!
Visit Exhibition Park for the first annual Witchy Wonderland. Enjoy some (not-so) frightful fun with the whole family at Manitoba’s newest multi-day Halloween attraction. Put on your fave Halloween costume and experience a new world of enchanting activities and spook-tacular festivities that will leave you and the little one’s grinning from ear to ear.
HALLOWEEN FUN FOR EVERYONE
Here’s a taste of what you’ll enjoy at Witchy Wonderland:
- Hop aboard the scary-go-round and other kids’ rides, or catch a lift on the not-so haunted hayride.
- Grab a tasty treat from our food vendors then wander through a ghoulish graveyard, witchy pumpkin patch, dinosaur alley and dazzling Halloween light display.
- Take in eerie–but entertaining–performances by a magician, stilt-walker, firedancer and juggler, and meet your favourite princess or farm animal.
- Wander through an inflatable corn maze that’s sure to get you in the autumn spirit.
- Who needs a scary mask? Get your face painted with a boo-tiful creation that’s sure to impress your fellow witches and sorcerers.
- Don’t forget your smartphone–there will be plenty of photo ops to capture your (not-so) spine-chilling memories!
- Plus, enjoy free candy every day!
TRICK OR TREAT THE SAFE WAY AT WITCHY WONDERLAND
On October 30-31, kids can satisfy their sweet tooth and gather goodies during our safe trick-or-treating event. Don’t forget to dress up in your frightful finest!
DATES AND HOURS OF OPERATION
Witchy Wonderland takes place at Exhibition Park on select dates in October:
• October 13-15
• October 19-22
• October 26-31
Hours of Operation
• Thursdays & Fridays: 5 PM-10 PM
• Saturdays & Sundays: Noon-10 PM
• Monday, October 30th: 5 PM-10 PM
• Tuesday, October 31st: 5 PM-10 PM
Note: Last entry is at 8:30pm nightly.
Tickets will also be sold at the gate. Children 36 months and under do not require a ticket.
For more event information, please visit redriverex.com. If you need assistance with your ticket order, please visit our Ticketing Help page.